HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Endeavor Business Media considers the safety of all those onsite at Smart Water Summit 2022, as our top priority including our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and event staff. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, we pledge to follow the guidelines set forth by State and Local authorities and CDC Guidance for Events.
Prior to arriving at the Event, we encourage each attendee to do the following:
Visit the Summit website for any updates to our Health & Safety Guidelines
Monitor your daily health and complete a pre-travel Self-Assessment before traveling to the Summit.
Familiarize yourself with the Summit’s Onsite Terms & Conditions. Acknowledgement and acceptance will be required to pick up your badge onsite.
On-Site Safety Practices Include:
- Acceptable face coverings required of all Attendees at the Event that are not fully vaccinated and recommended for vaccinated attendees, unless mandated for all attendees by the venue, city or other local authority. Participants are responsible for providing their own face mask.
- Daily self-health screenings for all attendees.
- Color-coded badge stickers available to indicate level of comfort with physical distance and contact.
- Signage with reminders to maintain physical distance, wash your hands often, and please remain in your hotel room if you are sick and let Summit Staff know.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout venue.
- Modify gathering areas according to state and local guidelines and schedule regular cleanings of public and function space.
- Share local resources for pharmacies, urgent care facilities and hospitals.
Event Management has the right to remove or exclude anyone from the event if they do not follow our Health & Safety policies or do not follow Health & Safety instructions set forth by the Event or venue staff.